The M&J Valve Model M-303 is an advanced design slab gate valve for high pressure differential applications in the oil & gas sector. It is designed to simplify installation and upgrades, improve safety and reduce environmental impacts.
How it works
The M-303 features a floating slab gate that uses the natural force of line pressure to obtain a reliable, dynamically tight downstream seal. Low pressure sealing is accomplished with coil springs that energize the seat, pushing it firmly against the gate.
Want to know more? Download the M-303 brochure here
CHOICE OF OPERATOR
• Manual, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder.
PRIMARY STEM SEALS
• Standard Graphite Spring Loaded Seal (SLS) Stem packing for longer service life.
SECONDARY STEM SEAL/PACKING INJECTOR
• Safety backup using plastic, non flammable stem sealant.
• For efficient in line maintenance.
SPRING/PRESSURE LOADED SEAT RINGS
• With one wave spring, line pressure and nylon/elastomer seals provide a continuous positive seal in low or high pressure differential service.
FLOATING SLAB GATE
• Utilizes line pressure to obtain a dynamically tight seal by pushing the gate against the energized seat.
ADVANCED FABRICATED BODY CONSTRUCTION
• Fabricated body with minimum cavity volume.
• Optimized rib design and position enhances the pressure containment integrity of the valve body.
FULL THRU CONDUIT PORT
• For easy passage of pigs, wipers, and scrapers.
• Choice of body and trim materials including regular, low temperature and sour crude services (NACE) designs.
The M-303 is suited to a wide range of applications, offering high reliability in oil,gas, liquid products and secondary recovery, including: